Friday, June 5, 2009

I din't know -I

Every time I used to see OK TATA written at the back of the trucks that run on Indian Roads, I used to think that they have just written to tease people whom they have overtaken or leading saying Bye bye (TA TA also means Good Bye)(I know its a funny interpretation).

But then soon I realized (I guess after almost 20 odd years of my life), that TATA is only written at the back of the trucks which are of TATA make i.e. the one manufactured by TATA Motors.

And probably OK certifies 0 Killed i.e. Zero person are killed by this truck.(OK originated as a symbol in UK,which soldiers used,to tell others after a battle that 0 persons from this battalion or army has been killed in the war)

PS: I thought about writing a post about the stuffs written at the back of Indian trucks and thought there I will mention this revelation of mine but that post has been left in safe drafts since long and I don't think I will get the motivation to complete it, so instead thought why not at least write a short post about it. (Its definitely short by my standards :-P)

No comments:

Post a Comment