Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Loved It..II

Today as part of Environment Week in my organization there was a painting as well as photography competition . The painiting competition was for the kids of the employees and for that all the painitings done by employee's children were displayed in the Atrium area. The were grouped in three groups 0-3 years , 5-7 and 7-10.

All the paintings were awesome and embarrased me thinking that even a 14 month baby drew a painting which I could only dream of drawing. I was drawn by one of my collegue towards a painting which I had somehow missed. Like others it was also depicting the environment concerns, talking about global warming, pollution and other environmental hazards but at the middle of it in bold this quote was written

"DON'T LET YOUR GEOGRAPHY BECOME A HISTORY"

I was really touched by the quote and thought how thoughtful.
Simply loved all the paintings. Infact some paintings were so beautiful that even professionals would had tough time drawing something like that. Kudos to those kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment