Monday, February 28, 2011

Just an update...

Like I mentioned in one of my previous post that I plan to master some stuff so here is an update of the same....

History - Well I started reading some high school history books and making notes of the same.

Theology - I am currently reading "From the Holy Mountain" by William Darymple. Its a travelogue which covers his journey across the Middle East, tracing all the ancient places of worship for Christians . As you all must be knowing that Christanity , Islam and Jewism , all three were born at Jerusalem (Holy Mountain) and then spread from there to rest of the world. Till the 19th century most of middle east was dominated by different sects of Christanity but now there are only a handful of Christians left around that place. Although I have been reading it since last month but I could only manage around 150 pages of it . Everytime I think of leaving it and picking up something else I end up reading few pages which motivate me further.
Also like I mentioned earlier about writing few books about religion , so let me share that I have long time back decided on the title for one of them. Although it was initially only planned as a non-fiction book but  now I have decided to write a mixture of fiction and non-fiction on the same. And I have already thought of one of the plot that I will like to include and the main protagonists for the same. In fact I have even finalized the name of two other main characters too :)

Physics - Yet to start something on that subject.

Psychology - Same with it. yet to start.

3 comments:

  1. whoa!!! A book on religion and the plot ready!!?? Great going man! Keep the blog world updated on that one. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sahi ja rahe ho bhai...will be waiting for the book :)

    ReplyDelete