Sunday, February 13, 2011

Not with DP please....

OK long time back or to be precise on May 13th 2009, I posted I love PZ and the reason was PZ looked like Her. And as result of how things went in the last few years I kind of couldn't look at PZ. Infact Dil Chahta Hai despite being one of my favorite movies, I only used to watch the first half, till the time Aamir moves to Australia where he falls in love with PZ and after that I use to skip till the last scene when Aamir meets Akshaye in the hospital.

And last few months ever since I stopped looking at her, I could look at times at PZ especially when she has those dimples as that is one thing only PZ have and she doesn't. Surprisingly since I follow PZ on twitter I even thought of dropping a personal message to PZ telling her all this :-P :-P Thank God I din't.

Now although a lot of things have changed and I am quite better and started accepting a lot of things but now something similar is happening with DP. Ever since she played I-don't-love-you-till-the-last-scene kind of roles in Love Aaj Kal and Break Ke Baad, I somehow having the same UNNNNNNNNn feeling towards her. I kind of dislike her I-am-very-clear , I-dont-need-you n I-am-happy-without-you expression and roles . Already Sonam Kapoor is giving her a fight in my Ohh-you-are-pretty list and now all this ... Mannnnn I seriously don't want this to happen to her.

3 comments:

  1. dude....DP beats SONAM Kapoor hands down..legs down..eyes down...everything down..hope you got the idea :)

    btw exactly same thing happened to me..will post about it some day..so i can say i understand ..happens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sid , if someday I have to leave DP for you then I would be glad that I gave it to someone who will appreciate her same as I do :-P :-P :-p

    ReplyDelete