Monday, February 28, 2011

Best --> Good --> Worst, Good --> Better --> Best

This year something strange is happening in my life.

Whenever something good or rather best starts happening in my life, I think of sharing the joy with you people but due to my bad habit of losing sheen of things that I think or see over twice, I somehow fail in writing that.

Like I said about my habit, sometimes I read a joke which I find really funny and think of sharing with others but by the time I copy paste it on the compose box or type on my cell phone, it loses all its charm and I feel it ain't that funny and discard the typed stuff.

So like I was saying, this year few things happened which were really worth sharing at their moment of occurence, but before I could finally get myself to write them out they completely changed color.

And had it happened just once I would have discarded them as one off incidence but they have become so frequent that I have to notice.

Say for example yesterday when India was batting as always I was feeling tensed and critical of God for the way he was batting but yet again he amazed me and showed why he is the greatest player ever. The way he batted in the middle overs, hitting sixes at ease when least expected, again demonstrated that he will never be done with showing something new every time he goes out. I know I owe numerous blog posts to him for what he has done for me and my happiness but that will still have to wait.

So I logged on to my laptop and thought of sharing this on blog but again somehow I procastinated and see what happened. We played such an awful game that I have started to doubt whether we will be able to win it even this time or not.


Like this just at the start of the year, one of friend gave a very good news about himself and we all were really excited and ever since that happened I was dying to share about it on blog and had planned a line of posts related to it but after delaying it for a while when I finally decided to go ahead everything falled apart..same happened with another friend.....and trend continues....

2 comments:

  1. wow ..everytime you make me realize that i am not the only one who does things like these

    ReplyDelete