Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Finally it rained....

Well I have been praying intensely since last few weeks (or may be more than month) for it to rain heavily for at least an hour in Faridabad and for me to witness it while its pouring, so yesterday finally it happened...

Although I couldn't get drenched :( but I had the privilege of being out there, maneuvering my car through the floods of water that filled all the roads while the wipers despite being at their top speed couldn't keep the glass clean even for a fraction of second.

It was so fun to drive with the rain pounding everywhere, although I couldn't open the windows as it was pouring at an angel but nevertheless it was the next best thing to getting drenched.

Just hope it keeps raining like this for few weeks or atleast a week and I pray to get drenched one day , although my colleague who goes with me daily from my house to stop and vice versa, is definitely going to kill me for always landing him in soup with my these stupid wishes .... :)

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe! Ameen! :) Do share when you get to fulfil your wish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    Even if you haven't asked I would have shared for sure :)

    ReplyDelete