Monday, July 27, 2009

Funny...

A Funny thing happened ...... A colleague who travels with me in the bus today asked me if I was carrying any book so as I had just completed Kite Runner and was about to return it today, so I told her that right now I have Kite Runner.

Hearing that she said that she has already read it and in the end she cried, I said good. Then she said "Kya aapko bhi aisa hota hai ki you just cry at times reading or seeing something without thinking where you are ? Its so embarrassing". I simply laughed on hearing this as its reminded me the last week's incident and post..

Then I gave her "How to stop worrying and start living by Dale Carnegie" which is one book which is always kept in my bag.

Just was little amusing to hear that thing from her......

No comments:

Post a Comment